Friday, August 13, 2010

Club 93.7's Local Show








I just want to thank everyone who VOTED for "One 4 Me" making us the WINNER of Club 93.7's May 810 Local Flow and WINNERS for the 810 Local Show!! Also I would like to Thank Club 93.7 for bringing opportunities such as this to Flint Michigan, aka Fli City. In order for us to get noticed, we need UNITY. Let's work w/ each other, network and put Fli City on the Map for real! I'd also like to Thank my homie JP for helping me make a great song! Rio & Bengiie for their always superve productions and Bernard Terry for mixing & mastering the single, he never ceases to amaze me. Also Kevin Clouds, Shemy, my Promo/StreetTeam #TeamGregJoslin, all my friends & family as well. Success is just a step away, LET'S GET IT! Don't forget to CALL YOUR LOCAL RADIO STATION & Request "Ride With Me" Ft. JP now available at www.GREGJOSLIN.com Thanks! - Greg Joslin

No comments:

Post a Comment